Wednesday 27 November 2019

#3: Is 'Medium' just right?

Hi everyone, thanks to the hundreds of people who have read the first few blogs, great to know the writing is appreciated. Last time I checked it the first post had been viewed 1174 times. Big golden stars to those people who have shared the blog or subscribed.

After the positive and encouraging start I have decided to start publishing longer articles using Medium. Check out my first article on Resilience posted and live on Medium now:


Medium is a portal for writing and creation.  You will find some brilliant work on the platform if you are not already familiar with it.

I will aim to keep the posts here on Blogger a bit shorter and succinct and use Medium for the 'longer reads'. Do let me know what you think. 
Thanks for the support and for sharing, Neil